Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just became an owner of a 2014 Elantra GT with all the bells and whistles. 33k on the odometer. I have a extended warranty bumper to bumper for 5 yrs or 125k miles. Have always been a fan and getting out of my 14 Chevy Cruze LT that I put over a 110k on it, I was wondering if anything advice to keep this car tip top for many years to come, I generally use synthetic oil and high test fuel, should I continue? Maybe engine issues? Sunroof exploding? Anyone know the wattage the stereo has? Thank you in advance btw it’s a 6 speed manual

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
I have special crystals you can burn under the hood and inside the cabin that will cause the vehicle to achieve harmonic balance with itself and it's surrounding environment.
This is said to prolong life.
Would you like to buy some crystals?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Just became an owner of a 2014 Elantra GT with all the bells and whistles. 33k on the odometer. I have a extended warranty bumper to bumper for 5 yrs or 125k miles. Have always been a fan and getting out of my 14 Chevy Cruze LT that I put over a 110k on it, I was wondering if anything advice to keep this car tip top for many years to come, I generally use synthetic oil and high test fuel, should I continue? Maybe engine issues? Sunroof exploding? Anyone know the wattage the stereo has? Thank you in advance btw it’s a 6 speed manual
Skip the high test fuel use 87 oct. top tier gas and keep using syn oil
Your good to go

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
At the risk of starting the filter war again, the Hyundai oil filter is a good filter. Buy online in bulk and the price is comparable to other premium filters. My '14 has 62K on it. Bought it brand new in January '14. Best vehicle I have ever owned. I run 87 octane, Valvoline synthetic now (first four years Castrol GTX conventional) with changes every 6mo. Only thing that seems to wear prematurely is the tires, but pretty sure I know the cause. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts