Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Main relay and fuel pump relay seem to be ok, do you know any about IFS(ignition fail sensor)? also I don't feel the fuel pump relay click when I turn on key. The one under the hood in fuse box.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
17,159 Posts
Have you checked for spark at the plugs?
Have you checked that there's power being supplied to the fuel pump check terminal DURING CRANK?

The fuel pump check terminal is on the secondary diagnostic socket below the dashboard next to the fusebox. It's a white connector with male terminals....see below.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have checked for spark good spark on all coils , I have tried to locate this test point before and I am unable to find it. Today I am going to remove the rear seat and check the connector while cranking engine. I have -12V at the fuel pump check at fuse box under the hood don't know if that is what I am suppose to have or not. should it be pos 12 v?

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
17,159 Posts
I have tried to locate this test point before and I am unable to find it.
See M12 below :

odell gone said:
I have -12V at the fuel pump check at fuse box under the hood don't know if that is what I am suppose to have or not.
If you connect your voltmeter correctly you shouldn't ever see negative voltages on a car electrical system.

odell gone said:
should it be pos 12 v?
The fuel pump supply should be approx +10V DURING CRANK.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts