Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just installed a after market android car radio in my 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe but i am not getting any sound please help im using a harness and i have a monsoon factory system. please help

·
Registered
18 Posts

My vehicle had the radio slashed out of it (Monsoon - Delphi) and I had to buy and replace it with a aftermatrket one from ebay that had bluetooth and usb ports. I edited a diagram and added color codes and it helped me alot and I hope it can help others. Please read the entire thread I linked above and it might help you find the problem.

If you need help or have issues let me know and I can try to help!

One thing I can think of is you do not have the remote switch for the amp turning it on. The Monsoon amp is suppose to turn on when there is a signal(power) going to it called (signal sensing) however mine did not. I had to splice a merge a wire from the antenna power going to the amp to the sensor wire. That caused it to turn on. NOTE: I have read you should use one of the 5v speaker wires and connect that to the signal sensor wire instead of the 12v power. However I have had no issues for a few months so far.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts