Hyundai Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The earlier idiots locked this question because they are obviously not hyundai drivers, unless there just fool of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

·
Banned
335 Posts
QUOTE (melissa.928 @ Oct 16 2010, 12:27 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=363817
The earlier idiots locked this question because they are obviously not hyundai drivers, unless there just fool of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Once a Thread is locked or removed as you will be soon, you don't start it up again. Leave us all including 5G alone. We don't like you.

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (NFV6 @ Oct 16 2010, 01:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=363819
Once a Thread is locked or removed as you will be soon, you don't start it up again. Leave us all including 5G alone. We don't like you.
Why would you remove someone who TELLS IT LIKE IT IS! You have given me good info and seem to be someone who has knowledge on these cars but at the same time you get mad at someone who doesnt play games! Im not here to bother you! And the only REASON I Started this subject again is too get good/real advice!

·
Banned
335 Posts
Yes I have limited knowledge on this Car, but darn it Mellissa, I have read your last 20 posts or so and they

have been juvenile and antagonistic. And that goes for your 5G posts as well. Why? Plus you really don't start

another thread once they lock it, and then point it out to them?

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
The first one was locked for a reason. This one has been locked for the same reason. You have been warned twice already and do not contribute anything positive to the forums...cross the line just one more time (I don't care how minor) and you will be gone for good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.