Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of a sudden, none of my power windows or power mirrors work. I got in the car this morning, put the windows down and parked the car. Just got in the car and none of the window switches work. Not the drivers panel, passenger individual switches or the rear window switches as well. Now in the midst of this, my power side view mirrors are not working as well.

I went and checked every fuse, none are blown....

Any Help Here ASAP???????

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
16,973 Posts
Are you sure you checked EVERY fuse? The ones in the engine bay and cargo area too?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you sure you checked EVERY fuse? The ones in the engine bay and cargo area too?
Yes I checked every fuse, in engine compartment, under the dash on the drivers side and in the jack storage compartment in the cargo area. None of the fuses were blown.

Do the windows and power mirror have a relay somewhere???

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Yes I checked every fuse, in engine compartment, under the dash on the drivers side and in the jack storage compartment in the cargo area. None of the fuses were blown.

Do the windows and power mirror have a relay somewhere???
Most likely they are the "built-in relay" within the power window control modules and they are not removable, it is strange that all the power windows and power outside mirrors failed at the same time. Please check the followings :
DDM 30Amp fuse (Driver Door Module), ADM 30Amp fuse (Assist Door Module), RR P/WIN-LH 25Amp fuse, RR P/WIN-RH 25 Amp fuse, P/Quarter 10Amp fuse, also check connectors at the power window main switch for proper connection (you may need to remove the door trim panel to do that).
I've attached Power Window schematic diagrams and I am confident that AUTOSPARK will be able to help you to resolve the Power Window issues.

Attachments

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
16,973 Posts
I've attached Power Window schematic diagrams and I am confident that AUTOSPARK will be able to help you to resolve the Power Window issues.
Thanks for the diagrams, @wongpfh.

WOW...there is a lot of power windows on that model and I don't really see anything common to them all on the diagram. What I'd suggest is check to see if there is voltage being supplied to the DDM/ADM fuses. Maybe one of the main fuselinks out on the engine bay fusebox has popped meaning there is no power being supplied to the fuses downstream of the fuselink.

I also notice that there is no ground shown for those front door control modules on the diagram. The dashed outline of the modules means not all the wiring for that module is shown on that diagram, but it's odd for them to show the power supplies on one diagram and the grounds on a completely different diagram. I'm guessing the grounds will be shown on the power mirror or the central locking diagrams. I doubt this is a grounding issue though. That was just an observation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.