Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as of the 15th of July I no longer have a Grandeur it was written off in a car accident as some body ran a red light at least I was fully insured but now have to find another car it was not economical to repair with more then $9000 worth of damage. The End of a very nice car which only had 113000 klm on the speedo

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys yes looking for another car when I get the photo back I will post them though the photo dont show the true damage to her. I was not hurt just still very sore when they hit me they spun the car around like a top im still trying to get finance that the hardest part

·
Registered
385 Posts
When I read the title of the thread I thought Hyundai was discontinuing the Grandeur! (although considering it's pitiful sales here in Australia, they may as well). Anyway, sorry to hear that. :(

·
Registered
385 Posts
QUOTE (A_Null @ Jul 20 2010, 06:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=343340
Seems to me that whomever ran the light should be doin' the financing. Just saying....
If you can avoid financing, if at all possible, do it. You are throwing money down the drain when you have interest to pay. I don't get why more people don't pay cash.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
when on a fixed income not always possible to pay cash for cars as they are all at of my price range living on a pension

1 - 8 of 8 Posts