Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2005 Santa Fe has no illumination in the console cluster, glove box, and all tail lights and marker lights are dead. Headlights, daytime running lights, stereo, interior reading lights, and all brake lights work fine. I have checked all of the fuses and they are fine. I have read that it could be a relay on the back of the fuse box or a overheating issue in the DRL Console but I'm not even sure what that looks like. This was an intermittent problem for over a year but now they are just dead. Any help would be welcome!

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
My 2005 Santa Fe has no illumination in the console cluster, glove box, and all tail lights and marker lights are dead. Headlights, daytime running lights, stereo, interior reading lights, and all brake lights work fine. I have checked all of the fuses and they are fine. I have read that it could be a relay on the back of the fuse box or a overheating issue in the DRL Console but I'm not even sure what that looks like. This was an intermittent problem for over a year but now they are just dead. Any help would be welcome!
Since you checked all of the fuses and they are fine, it could be a defective Tail Lamp Relay which is located at the back side of the passenger compartment junction block, try to swap the Tail Lamp relay with the Head Lamp relay and see if that will fix the problem.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts