Hyundai Forums banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
There is a small pin sized Reset button on most models (at least with NAV) pressing this (with a pin or SIM Card Tool) worked perfectly to fix mine and 4 other people I am aware of. It took about 3 minutes and I have had no issues since.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just turn off the car, open the fuse box in the cabin and turn off the shipping switch and turn it back on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok how did you do that? I have no clock or GPS now??
Just toggle the storage switch, located on the left bottom of the steering wheel. The small fuse box.

the guy however is talking about the SD card in the navigation. Doesn’t work for most

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just toggle the storage switch, located on the left bottom of the steering wheel. The small fuse box.

the guy however is talking about the SD card in the navigation. Doesn’t work for most
I had the same problem last year with my 2017 Tucson. Solved the problem by turning car on, removing sd card and waiting 10 seconds and putting it back in. You may need to call your Hyundai service or Google where the sd card is located in your car if you are unsure. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gladly if found this thread and I'm not alone in this mess with my newly accuired i40 2012. No clock anywhere on screen and setting are grayed, there closk shows - -. - -.
Also in my case, I have this weird offset in my location. Not much, about 1600 kilometers only... I'm pretty sure I'm driving in mid Finland but Navigator seems to think that I'm in Warszawa, Poland ?

I'll try these fixes that are mentioned here and then try to update my unit that hasn't had updated ever for reasons unknown.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts