Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '03 Accent GSI hatchback, I followed all the guides I could online (youtube on here) but everything leads to me believe my vehicle doesn't have the cabin air filter?

...is this possible? Theres no slot anywhere for a filter to be inserted or removed...

·
Registered
2007 Honda CRV
4,601 Posts
Is it possible that you just don't recognize the place where the cabin air filter would go??
It is usually behind the glove box.
Take the glove box out and examine

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
I have a '03 Accent GSI hatchback, I followed all the guides I could online (youtube on here) but everything leads to me believe my vehicle doesn't have the cabin air filter?

...is this possible? Theres no slot anywhere for a filter to be inserted or removed...
Your vehicle equipped with the cabin air filter, check the attached info/ diagrams for detail.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Your vehicle equipped with the cabin air filter, check the attached info/ diagrams for detail.
That's the weird thing. I followed my original OEM owners manual along with every youtube video and guide. They all have a slot I don't. Here's a pic :

That's all one solid piece. no separations

Second pic isn't mine, it's exactly where the air filter slot should be

Edit: I don't have A/C if that means anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I found it so odd that there would be no cabin air filter. Hey atleast I didn't buy one in advance!

Thanks for all the responses guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts