Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've started to look around thinking about finally buying this car that I have wanted ever since I first read about it: the Accent Blue Trim. But I see that there seems to be no Blue Trim for the 2011 model year. The GL seems to priced almost the same. Is that the same car? The official US website doesn't list the 2011 Accents yet.

I don't insist on buying a 2011 model, but the inventories with the 2010 models may be limited.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yeah nothing on edmunds for 2011 blue trims. Seems like the blue trim thing was just a marketting thing during the whole cash for clunkers thing.

I have one- 2010 blue hatch. I will sell it to you for $15k. ;-)

just kidding.

might be collectible someday like the 73 fastback mustang or whatever... not...

;-)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Meanwhile I did buy a new Accent. (If you didn't see my other threads.) According to the dealer the 2011 GL is essentially the same car with minor differences. The price is almost the same, but the gears are a bit different: it gets 28 MPG in the city (1 better than the blue) and 34 on the highway (2 worse than the blue). Since I'm planning to use it mainly in the city, this is fine by me. Interestingly, fueleconomy.gov does list a 2011 Blue with 26/36; maybe Hyundai will roll it out later?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts