Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I turned the car on and no air was blowing. Turned AC on and off and still no air. I check the cabin air filter and it was a mess....all clogged up and there were a couple of napkins in there that somehow made it out of the glove box.

Blower motor wasn't making any weird noises beforehand. It was working fine last night.

Is there a way to manually start the blower motor after I replace the cabin air filter?

·
Registered
163 Posts
You have probably burnt out your blower speed control (often called a resistor, though they rarely are just a resistor these days). Alternately, it could be your blower motor itself. That said, first check the fuse(s).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have probably burnt out your blower speed control (often called a resistor, though they rarely are just a resistor these days). Alternately, it could be your blower motor itself. That said, first check the fuse(s).
Next question....where is the fuse for it?

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Okay, so I checked the fuse and it looked good. Then, I turned on the car and turned the AC on, smacked the bottom of the blower motor and it turned on.
Dead spot in motor electric...

Replace HVAC fan motor... you already diag'd concern..

Reactions: joegr
1 - 6 of 6 Posts