Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New thread for the planned NJ meetup. We are tentative for Sat July 28 at Liberty St Park. Redum1 can provide details since he chose the location. All those that are interested please respond here so we can begin to get a head count. Have a safe 4th.

·
Registered
477 Posts
i will be bring a grill
hamburgers
hot dogs
soda, water and juice

need a car and person count by july 16

·
Registered
689 Posts
well i got all the tools to do it and gleen said he will be there this time
Well I know Glenn is a busy man so just in case, anyone else coming know how to install it?

Sent from my Autoguide App-Iphone

·
Registered
689 Posts
well the kit dont look that hard to install... just need to get the shift knob off and it easy after that.
Ok i will buy one soon and will be sure to bring it just in case i run into any trouble

Sent from my Autoguide App-Iphone

·
Registered
477 Posts
ok so everything is Good. just can't save a table.

Liberty State Park [email protected]
"I have no resolvable picnic areas for weekends until September. What I would suggest is that you arrive to the park early and claim 2 brown painted tables and a grill. These are first come, first serve. In terms of the cars, it is important that any noise you are making is not loud enough to disrupt other park patrons. So to answer your question directly; no you do not need a permit. The keys will be to arrive early, perhaps bring a portable charcoal grill, and folding chairs if you like. General park rules that might apply to your event are: NO alcohol, strict adherences to park noise regulations, and no generators. Please enjoy the park, sounds like a great event."

That's form the park office.

so in light of not being able to save a table I'm going to bring some folding chairs, 3 coolers the foam ones one for water, juice and soda. a portable grill hamburgers and hotdogs.

Now i need a head count and car count so i can set up the cruise and know how much food i need also get he parking spaces saved.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Sat July 28 at Liberty St Park

I will bring the cups plates and naps
idk if i will have room for sauces
forks spoons me too

lol going to see how much space a sonata really have

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #20