Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Me and the wife just bought ourselves a 2011 SE. LOOOOOOVE THE CAR...best car for the money..handles great...good power..has features that both of us like.

We spent many hours with a dealer trying to find black on black SE...finally..somehow out of no where a dealer 50 miles from us got one in. We didnt negotiate much on price since this is what we wanted but we got a fair deal and awesome service.

For the first time, the only thing I want on this car is tint..prior cars such as my wrx and mustang couldnt leave stock this car has everything I want for a entry lux car

·
Registered
143 Posts
A hardy welcome to one of the best Hyundai forum sites on the web! Congrats on your new 2011 Sonata. Please don't forget to post up some picks of your new beaut when you get a chance.

Congrats again!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SE has a very EURO spec suspension..firm, predictable yet comfy...i looooooooove it.

hyundai also did a great job with the transmission and overall all of the powertrain..this engine has great get up speed...its not going to win any speed test but its balanced...I guess i could some up the SE in that one word...BALANCED

1 - 6 of 6 Posts