Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ... this is my very first post on this forum, hope to learn some ropes from the Seniors here ... :lol:

Oh, I just booked a Matrix 1.6A. I should be getting it by next Friday ... really anxious to get it soon ... :rolleyes:

Would like to ask, what's the very first accessories you recommend for new car owners?
My fren did recommend me to install IR/UV rejection films (aka VKool or Huper).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Originally posted by MadNug@Nov 18 2004, 08:38 AM
Hello ... this is my very first post on this forum, hope to learn some ropes from the Seniors here ...  :lol:

Oh, I just booked a Matrix 1.6A.  I should be getting it by next Friday ... really anxious to get it soon ... :rolleyes:

Would like to ask, what's the very first accessories you recommend for new car owners?
My fren did recommend me to install IR/UV rejection films (aka VKool or Huper).
[snapback]2870[/snapback]​


Hi MadNug
welcome
Yes a good recomendation to install those films to keep you and your family frm the soaring heat of all time Summer Singapore weather
don't be suprise that there is quite a lot of mod for our Matrix.
But depending how deep ya pocket is.
For Cosmetic-Front grille,Eyelid,skirting bodykit,rear and side bar.rear view mirror foggies wow too much
than comes the engine bay,sparks,cables,air filter,voltage stabiliser,grounding,big Throttle body,Cold Air Intake.E68/Ecotek etc etc etc

Enjoy your ride but 1st pls observe the run -in period carefully
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
1. window visors
2. side step bar
3. front & rear bar
4. window film
5. horizontal bars in additional and across the roof bar
6. sports rim
7. fog lamp

Originally posted by mytricks@Nov 25 2004, 09:48 PM
Hi MadNug
welcome
Yes a good recomendation to install those films to keep you and your family frm the soaring heat of all time Summer Singapore weather
don't be suprise that there is quite a lot of mod for our Matrix.
But depending how deep ya pocket is.
For Cosmetic-Front grille,Eyelid,skirting bodykit,rear and side bar.rear view mirror foggies wow too much
than comes the engine bay,sparks,cables,air filter,voltage stabiliser,grounding,big Throttle body,Cold Air Intake.E68/Ecotek etc etc etc

Enjoy your ride but 1st pls observe the run -in period carefully
[snapback]3046[/snapback]​
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Hi everybody

I have just received my new Matrix GLS, and i like the idea of the IR/UV rejection films, woul dyou pls tell me where can i get such thing ???

thx..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
window film -
try this shop.
chuan sing auto accesssories centre
23 serangoon garden way
s 555935
tel: 62802822
look for kenny
price S$299.
mention recommended by Mr Choo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Originally posted by abdeltawab@Dec 17 2004, 09:43 AM
Hi everybody

I have just received my new Matrix GLS, and i like the idea of the IR/UV rejection films, woul dyou pls tell me where can i get such thing ???

thx..
[snapback]3761[/snapback]​


kel
this chap from Egypt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Can u tell me what film are they using?
is the price for the whole car? including front n rear windscreen?

Originally posted by kelhyundai@Dec 19 2004, 12:23 AM
window film -
try this shop.
chuan sing auto accesssories centre
23 serangoon garden way
s 555935
tel: 62802822
look for kenny
price S$299.
mention recommended by Mr Choo
[snapback]3786[/snapback]​
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Originally posted by eRzAt@Jan 4 2005, 12:27 PM
Can u tell me what film are they using?
is the price for the whole car? including front n rear windscreen?
[snapback]4379[/snapback]​

it's for whole car, include front and rear. brand is classis
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Hi,.. thanks for the info on type of mod i can do... any recommendation of a place which does these at reasonable price?... thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm back ... and have been driving my Matrix for 2 mths. Just pass the 6000km mark.

Have installed
- Upgraded to 15" rims
- IR/UV rejection film ... Cool-N-Lite
- Resin polish ... Glare

Going to install
- Fog lamps
- Grounding cables
- CAI
- Open pod (maybe)

Complains
- Slow pickup at gear 2 (mine's a 1.6A)
- Fuel consumption on high side - max 10km/litre

Overall, I'm happy with my ride ... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Hi Madnug,

First of all, u have to know what's LTA regulation on those film. Second, try to source around for different product in the market eg V-kool, Huper, Sun-x, Classis, Coll n nite etc and go to their website. Third,compare the prices base on the type of films they offer eg Uv value, total heat rejection, etc. Fourth, shorlist and pay a visit to their workshop before u commit. And lastly, choose the one within your budget and enjoy the ride....... :clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Originally posted by MadNug@Nov 19 2004, 12:38 AM
Hello ... this is my very first post on this forum, hope to learn some ropes from the Seniors here ...  :lol:

Oh, I just booked a Matrix 1.6A.  I should be getting it by next Friday ... really anxious to get it soon ... :rolleyes:

Would like to ask, what's the very first accessories you recommend for new car owners?
My fren did recommend me to install IR/UV rejection films (aka VKool or Huper).
[snapback]2870[/snapback]​


Bought a 1.6A and regret it very much.
The British magazines are right. Its trash.
The engine is sluggish, the transmission is stupid - selection of gear ratios is horrid. The seats are not properly designed, only a month old and its got a few rattles, the aircond system beats logic - only car where cold air is heated to regulate temperature, road noise is very high and not to mention the fc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Originally posted by MadNug@Nov 19 2004, 12:38 AM
Hello ... this is my very first post on this forum, hope to learn some ropes from the Seniors here ...  :lol:

Oh, I just booked a Matrix 1.6A.  I should be getting it by next Friday ... really anxious to get it soon ... :rolleyes:

Would like to ask, what's the very first accessories you recommend for new car owners?
My fren did recommend me to install IR/UV rejection films (aka VKool or Huper).
[snapback]2870[/snapback]​


Bought a 1.6A and regret it very much.
The British magazines are right. Its trash.
The engine is sluggish, the transmission is stupid - selection of gear ratios is horrid. The seats are not properly designed, only a month old and its got a few rattles, the aircond system beats logic - only car where cold air is heated to regulate temperature, road noise is very high and not to mention the fc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Originally posted by Asingh@Feb 25 2005, 02:53 PM
Bought a 1.6A and regret it very much.
The British magazines are right. Its trash.
The engine is sluggish, the transmission is stupid - selection of gear ratios is horrid. The seats are not properly designed, only a month old and its got a few rattles, the aircond system beats logic - only car where cold air is heated to regulate temperature, road noise is very high and not to mention the fc.
[snapback]7713[/snapback]​


Wow, now you know what they mean when they say : Some like it HOT, Others like it PLAIN.

- No single car will get 100% endorsement. Simply; we are all different; in driving habits, driving preference, how deep our pockets is.
- See the following link; not all cars will be the same (Technology, design, and so on)

http://www.autoweb.com/content/shared/comp...mbs=hp,Research

- However, to have better Power (Response) and Fuel Consumption improvement, this has proven nicely on the Hyundai Matrix.

Have a wonderful day.
Cheers...unicc
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top