Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I purchased a second hand 2012 I20 today and it came with the service schedule and the radio manual but is missing the car user manual.

Is there somewhere for free I can download this.??

Also I connected my Samsung galaxy S4 to the bluetooth but when I try to download the phone contacts it comes up waiting but nothing happens. My phone is set to visible

Besides that great little car and my only criticism is road noise

Any suggestions..

Cougar030565

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello,

I purchased a second hand 2012 I20 today and it came with the service schedule and the radio manual but is missing the car user manual.

Is there somewhere for free I can download this.??

Also I connected my Samsung galaxy S4 to the bluetooth but when I try to download the phone contacts it comes up waiting but nothing happens. My phone is set to visible

Besides that great little car and my only criticism is road noise

Any suggestions..

Cougar030565

1.CAR MANUAL YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FROM GOOFLE OR TO Hyundai website--
www.hyundai.com.cy/images/pdf/i20.pdf‎
2.Regarding the contact downlaods---Since your phone is Android,please check version,same issue my friend faced in his CAR,he is also using Android-samsung,Check with Customer care is there any specific to Android.
3.Road noise seems to be issue with your car only,i am using since last 2 years and i am happy --check the tire wear since urs is second hand.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that. I just tried to download the phonebook from my wife's iPhone 4 onto the I20 system with the .same result as the galaxy s4 comes up waiting for over 15 minutes.

Either I am doing something wrong or there is a issue the the unit

Thanks

cougar030565

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for that. I just tried to download the phonebook from my wife's iPhone 4 onto the I20 system with the .same result as the galaxy s4 comes up waiting for over 15 minutes.

Either I am doing something wrong or there is a issue the the unit

Thanks

cougar030565
Hi
If you have some Windows phone ,check with that..i think you will not face the issue,this is to confirm whether your system has the issue or Mobile.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont have a Windows phone to try. Does the unit grab the contacts from the phone if they are saved to the phone or the sim or does it not matter.

Thanks

Cougar030565

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought i would update on phone book issues on my I20. I took the car down to Hyundai Servicing and they had a look at it with me and advised it does not look like the phonebook can be automatically downloaded onto the head unit using a Galaxy S4 or Iphone 4.

I will investigate further as this is oddCougar030565

·
Registered
117 Posts
Dear, I am little bit confused. The Hyundai Service center told you that the car might not have the capability to load contacts from Galaxy or iPhone.
I want to ask that don't they tell you that why the car in not having that capability. Either there is bad device attached or the product is having any mechanical problem with it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've a Huyndai I20-2012. My problem is the battery dischage after 5 or 6 days if I leave it in gara (don't use the car). I measure the static current by ampe-metter it shows about 450mA. (The Battery is the non-maiternance, 55Ah, quite new, Rocket brand)
The technical from HD service said me that it is normal .... but I feel it's abnormal.
Please tell me is it true? How about the static current on your I20 ? How can I reduce it's current by adjusting the electric system (alarm, sensors, lights...) on my car???

·
Registered
1 Posts
turn signal sound is off.

Good day All

I have a problem with my I20. the sound for the turn signal went off and it is very annoying.

Could it be a blown fuse? if so, which one?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts