Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just purchased our first Hyundai. Ended up with a 2019 Tucson Sport. This is technically my wife's car, as she will use it for work purposes, but I was heavily involved with the selection of this brand and particular model. I'm sure she will remind me of this being my choice if there is ever any issues with this vehicle.

What I seem to be overlooking, is a how-to section. Owning a VW Passat and even my Honda Civic, How-To sections in their respective forums have been a necessary tool in ownership. Especially for owners who prefer to do their own maintenance. Please point me in the right direction if I have overlooked it.

Thanks! And here's to (hopefully) many years of enjoyable ownership!

·
Registered
44 Posts
We just purchased our first Hyundai. Ended up with a 2019 Tucson Sport. This is technically my wife's car, as she will use it for work purposes, but I was heavily involved with the selection of this brand and particular model. I'm sure she will remind me of this being my choice if there is ever any issues with this vehicle.

What I seem to be overlooking, is a how-to section. Owning a VW Passat and even my Honda Civic, How-To sections in their respective forums have been a necessary tool in ownership. Especially for owners who prefer to do their own maintenance. Please point me in the right direction if I have overlooked it.

Thanks! And here's to (hopefully) many years of enjoyable ownership!
Hey jimmymac69 (one of my favorite numbers) I am also new to Hyundai and have found info. to be limited compared to other Mfg's. (I have read hundreds of postings here so far) I just acquired a 2002 XG350L that I am fixing up for my wifes short drive to work and would really like as much info on "How to Maintenance and Repair" as my car came with no history. Any help from members would be appreciated. THANX

1 - 3 of 3 Posts