Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone I'm new to the forum. i just picked up a 2005 accent, its going to be my daily driver and I'm not looking to try and pump 200ho out of its little 1.6, however I'm not going to be very happy with the 112 hp it has for long ether. i also have a dodge colt project iv been building for some time. it has a 4g63t swap, was running good, had it tunned to about 280hp. its a blast but to much for everyday driving. my question is this, I'm looking to put an intake, exhaust, header, and any other small things i can do to give it a little kick. its a 5 speed and a blast to drive as is, i just cant seem to find any good places to find after market parts. id also like to find some nice b;blacked out head and tail lights, a front lip, and some side skirts. id like to find a wing that came on the gt models. not sure the years. any way i look forward to my growth with this sight and my new car. thanks in advance for any help. thanks, Benjamin

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
Hey Welcome. I too had a Dodge Plymouth Mitsubishi Colt, and it was a Turbo too! Could have given your Accent a run for its Money :innocent:

My Turbo 110HP. The N/A version was 100 HP. I loved that Car. Broke all the time. Spent thousands on it. Chrysler spent thousands on it.

How do you feel about Nevada being the most Deadly State in the United States? I live in the most Deadly County in the United States! :banana:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts