Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, We traded in our 2018 Honda Accord Touring yesterday for a 2020 Santa Fe Limited. Wow what a nice riding SUV. We had a 2009 Santa Fe and it was, well just ok. Traded it for a Lincoln MKX and it was nice but rough riding due to 20" low profile wheels and tires which were standard on the model we bought. We than bought the Accord. My wife wanted a SUV instead of the Accord and she missed the Santa Fe. The Accord was a very nice car but the seats gave me a backache after about 1 hr of driving and she kept scraping the wheels (also low profile). I had to use a seat cushion behind my back which worked pretty well even though it had an adjustable lumbar support. Yesterday, we drove back from the dealership in our new Santa Fe which was 158 miles away and stopped for lunch and we ate in the car (social distancing) so I was sitting in the driver seat for over 3 hours. I have to tell you these are the most comfortable seats in an automobile I have ever had. No backache. I love the extended front seat cushion, side view when turn signals are activated on in the center display, very nice sounding stereo, comfortable, quiet ride, ventilated seats,and HUD. We wanted the two tone beige and black interior with Quartz White exterior and is why we had to drive so far to get one with it. The storage try beneath the rear floor is also a nice feature and keeps items out of sight. The negotiating experience was the best ever due to online buying the Covid has cause dealers to participate in. I was able to save a lot of money doing it that way over going physically into the dealership and we did not have to drive from dealer to dealer to play the game. Sorry for the long first post but I am excited with our purchase. It is almost everything we wanted at half the cost of anything else with this level of features.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome to the forum.

My wife and I bought a ‘19 Ultimate back in January, and are really pleased with it this far.

We went to visit family over Memorial Day and took our Santa Fe. Spent about 600 miles/9 hours in the driver’s seat, and really didn’t have any complaints. Very comfortable seats, and the adaptive cruise coupled with lane keep made for an effortless highway trip.

·
Registered
330 Posts
We bought our 2020 Santa Fe, brilliant black with tan/black interior in Jan. We are right there with you, We've owned almost 70 cars during our 60 years of being married the this Santa Fe is right up at or near the top of our list of great rides!

·
Registered
'20 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T HTRAC
67 Posts
Congrats on your new ride.. We have the same color combo of exterior and interior (Quartz white with beige and black). :)

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
We bought our 2020 Santa Fe, brilliant black with tan/black interior in Jan. We are right there with you, We've owned almost 70 cars during our 60 years of being married the this Santa Fe is right up at or near the top of our list of great rides!
Congrats on the 60 years of being married!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I believe reus49 was congratulating me (and of course my wife) on 60 years of marriage. Thank you kindly reus49, I appreciate the thought.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome , this can be a very helpful forum . When asking a question , some will always say , what does the manual say ? , dont let it bother you , continue asking away , people will help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts