Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well decided on new winter boots for Hankuk Hanna:

http://www.falkentire.com/Tires/Passenger-Car/Espia-EPZ-18

great deal too, just a hair over 100.00 a piece so now i can mount em on my steelies and have a set for summer and winter.
Tell you the truth I'd like to get rid of the stock CRAPPY Kumho Solus KH 25's.
Great handling in dry and wet but they are obscenely noisy. They were quiet for the first few thousand kms, now they sound like a roaring plane/train on the highway.
rrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, even worse when it's wet.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I dumped the stock Kumho in the first 2 weeks of ownership. Went to the Yokohama Avid Envigor and very happy with them and they were dirt cheap too. $135 each at the dealer for 18" too. Got the General Artic Altimax on the stock wheels for winter, just waiting for winter now before they go on.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (Souks @ Oct 9 2010, 04:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=362276
I dumped the stock Kumho in the first 2 weeks of ownership. Went to the Yokohama Avid Envigor and very happy with them and they were dirt cheap too. $135 each at the dealer for 18" too. Got the General Artic Altimax on the stock wheels for winter, just waiting for winter now before they go on.
Yup I'm dumping the '16 Kumhos come spring.... I really hate them (yet the web site says theyre quiet), yeah right...
But I will be purchasing strictly summer tires, I need to some research and find a nice durable quiet tire....
I love Nokian, but just way way to over priced for winters and I imagine the same for summers....
I wish Yoko Still made the Y 370 in car sizes....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts