Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Very funny. I was just looking at this and wondering the same thing. I did some research and it seems that these just fool the ECU into giving more fuel and air. Go to google and type in "Do performance chips work?" You should be able to make up your own mind. IMO I don't think we would see much improvement. :57:
P.S. If anybody buys this item and installs please let us know your results. Thanks.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Honestly with as new as our cars are and how new this engine is, I wouldn't be so eager to jump into a performance mod or chip for our cars without proven, conclusive results.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
QUOTE (glenn716 @ Aug 22 2010, 02:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351080
Go to google and type in "Do performance chips work?" You should be able to make up your own mind. IMO I don't think we would see much improvement. :57:
P.S. If anybody buys this item and installs please let us know your results. Thanks.
They can give you better performance or better mileage, but not both at the same time. Beware of claims they can do it all.

·
Registered
670 Posts
QUOTE (bobad @ Aug 22 2010, 06:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351125
They can give you better performance or better mileage, but not both at the same time. Beware of claims they can do it all.

I actually went to there website (voloperformance.com) and they do offer a chip for performance and a chip for fuel savings. Does anybody here have any experience with these? Would love to here more opinions on this one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts