Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

I am new here and in the process of buying a 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited. I just wanted to say thank you to all of the posters in this forum as I found a lot of great information in this site. I read a lot of reviews on the hybrid, but it was this site that had real life experiences and information that I wouldn't have found from someone that was testing the car for a day and writing a review.

Thanks again for all of your posting, and I hope that I can help with the discussions in the future as I feel I am an extremely knowledgeable poster now on the basics.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
:00000732: Kent

Say Hello to Santa for me

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Saying hi to Santa

I definitely will say hi to Santa. Unfortunately we had our first snow yesterday, but it didn't stick. I would guess that in another week or so we will have snow on the ground and it won't go away until April/May of next year :(

Still looking forward to seeing how well this car does in the extreme cold. Thank goodness we only have two additional winters to go and then back down to the lower 48.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I found this site very informative with real life experience users. I just bought a 2013 hybrid and all the information will help me be a better driver and enjoy my baby even more. Thanks for the site!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just found out today after dealing with the dealership for 2.5 weeks now, that I have finally locked in my car. It is Hyper Silver Limited with the panoramic sunroof. Sound likes I have to wait around 3 weeks to pick it up though :( Oh well, I am sure it is worth the wait.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Just found out today after dealing with the dealership for 2.5 weeks now, that I have finally locked in my car. It is Hyper Silver Limited with the panoramic sunroof. Sound likes I have to wait around 3 weeks to pick it up though :( Oh well, I am sure it is worth the wait.
While you are waiting here are many pictures of our 2011 hyper silver premium which should be similar to your 2013 except for the wheels.

Flickr: fishnrib1's Photostream

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome

Thanks so much. Those were some great pictures. Gave me a really good idea what the color will look like. A little lighter than I expected, but still looks great. Love those tail lights. Being in AK and having so much darkness, I am trying to decide if I want to add the HID conversion kit. Not to handy, so I will have to check and see what labor will run to put it in though.

Loving this forum and how helpful people are.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hello there,

I am new here and in the process of buying a 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited. I just wanted to say thank you to all of the posters in this forum as I found a lot of great information in this site. I read a lot of reviews on the hybrid, but it was this site that had real life experiences and information that I wouldn't have found from someone that was testing the car for a day and writing a review.

Thanks again for all of your posting, and I hope that I can help with the discussions in the future as I feel I am an extremely knowledgeable poster now on the basics.
You are welcome and congrats on new purchase ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts