Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon Hyundai peeps.....

Names Richard , my wife and I own a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon RD ( or " The Fish" as I call it ) , and a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited ZJ...

I live near Reno Nevada ( I hate it here so very much ) , Originally from the Bay Area CA....

I like fast cars , blowing stuff up , shooting stuff , working on cars , video games ( PC , PS3 , Wii ) x-box can eat a _ _ _ _ ...

umm lets see , untill recently i had a 04 saturn ion redline , which i loved but ended up cutting my losses w the outrageous car payments i got stuck with so thats gone :(

I am some what mechanically inclined , no formal training or handed down jewels of knowledge , just learn as i go and hope not to break stuff or end up with (extra parts)...

I am currently out of work ( electrician ) so i guess i am a bum or loser or w/e

anyways a few questions on my part

Does this site offer any sort of breakdown of how to's from other experienced car owners such as trouble shooting , repair / install how to's and also a classified section thats broken down by car type or , is it all kinda lumped together ?

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
welcome to the forums richard :00000732:

the answer to your question is yes, check out out tiburon forum for loads of information about your vehicle and ask any questions you need (but please use the search engine first to check if your question has been asked before)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts