Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I just wanted to make my first post in the introduction section. First off I am a college student studying to get my A&P and i am in my last quarter of aviation classes and about to get my degree and get my certification. Unfortunately because im a college student I dont make a ton of money so I drive the car that my mom gave me in my last year of high school. A 99 elauntra. First off it is a wonderfull little car and im verry thankfull my mom gave it to me. it has served me well over these past 3 years. except a few problems have arisen. Some my fault the others age. So I just wanted to say hello to all the forum users and possibly start asking questions. Also idk if anyone in there is a member of Garagejournal.com but you will probably know my by the same name and avatar.

THANKS GUYS
Sean Scott

·
Registered
5 Posts
QUOTE (DARKSCOPE001 @ Jul 31 2010, 02:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=346373
Hello everyone I just wanted to make my first post in the introduction section. First off I am a college student studying to get my A&P and i am in my last quarter of aviation classes and about to get my degree and get my certification. Unfortunately because im a college student I dont make a ton of money so I drive the car that my mom gave me in my last year of high school. A 99 elauntra. First off it is a wonderfull little car and im verry thankfull my mom gave it to me. it has served me well over these past 3 years. except a few problems have arisen. Some my fault the others age. So I just wanted to say hello to all the forum users and possibly start asking questions. Also idk if anyone in there is a member of Garagejournal.com but you will probably know my by the same name and avatar.

THANKS GUYS
Sean Scott

hey man whats up i just joinded this thing too i have a 07 elauntra and love it just wish i could do more with customizing it but im thankful my mom got me this car as well its helped me out so much to have a great reliable car for the past 2 and a half years but if you have any customizing questions i might be able to help , nick w

1 - 5 of 5 Posts