Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to this forum hoping to learn some things about my car as well as help anyone whom I can help. I just purchased the '07 Sonata SE v6 w/ sunroof at 58,700 miles in June. Bought the car at a below market price knowing it was once a rental . Car is still under warranty until 60K miles but will not be covered for 100k miles as it was once used as a rental. Car had a check engine light on before I purchased. I had it checked out before purhcase and it was either an oxygen sensor or gas cap. Turned out to be the O2 sensor and the dealer replaced it for free but they did claim the pvc pipe it was attached to had its threading ripped so they had to replace that as well which they did under warranty. (STAR NISSAN-pretty good service dept.).Also, noticed the ride was kinda rough but they said the suspension and brakes were fine based on a complete expection I had them do. Still not too happy about the ride on Rough roads but I think it may be due to having 2 sports tires and 2 all seasons?? Overall I am having fun driving the car. It's a lot faster and fun to drive compared to my old Civic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts