Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just sealed a deal on a used 2011 Hybrid. Made the choice after spending 1500 miles in an enterprise rental Sonata on a drive from NJ to FL.
Enjoyed the car so decided to look for one in my budget range.
Found a used one with mileage (34K) that still keeps me in the factory 5 year -60K warranty, but was wondering how and if there was a way through the dealership to have the 10 year -100K restored to me as a second owner...any bright ideas?

·
Registered
306 Posts
just sealed a deal on a used 2011 Hybrid. Made the choice after spending 1500 miles in an enterprise rental Sonata on a drive from NJ to FL.
Found a used one with mileage (34K) that still keeps me in the factory 5 year -60K warranty, but was wondering how and if there was a way through the dealership to have the 10 year -100K restored to me as a second owner...any bright ideas?
Welcome!
I have enjoyed mine for the past 38,500 miles.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
:00000732:

The Drivetrain should be warr for 10yr/100,00 miles. When my daughter bought her used 2012 5,000 mile Kia Soul the finance guy thru in the 10yr/100,000 for free. That 10yr bumper to bumper warr costs the orig owner $1,600-$2,000.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome I am pretty new here too. a couple of months ago my wife car was hit and totaled in a accident. We ended up with a 2011 Sonata Hybrid and LOVE it!. I was offered at vehicle closing through the dealership we bought it from to extend the warranty on ours for $15.00 more a month that made the warranty 100,000 bumper to bumper. and being it only had 20,000 miles on it it seemed worth it.

Enjoy your new car!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts