Hyundai Forums banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
You can go to the Hyundai USA official corporate website. The upper part of the website have a tab, “Inventory”. You can check all inventory of vehicles offered within 250 miles of your zip code.

Warning: Many of the cars, especially Santa Fe Hybrid, Tucson Hybrid and Pallecades will disappear from their inventory count as you refresh the website. The website will state, “In Route”. Then the count will disappear and disappear from the dealers inventory count.

The dealers are adding $2500-$5K over MSRP, but with $4 gas, the 35 mpg Hybrid SUV’s are disappearing. Reminder Hyundai Europe open their website for presale of Ionic 5 and got 230,000 pre-order deposits in less than a week. The Kia EV6 will open for presale very soon and espect the same.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Kia opened the order book for EV6 and received 24,000 order deposits in 24 hrs. That is twice the SK domestic 1 yr sales numbers in 24 hrs.

Best Wishes,

PS, With this volume of presales orders for Hyundai/ Kia and soon Genesis, Plug-in-hybrids n electric vehicles;, they will run out of Fed-tax-sub’s…

·
Registered
643 Posts
I have been checking a couple dealera here in the Twin Cities area for Hybrids. They had some initially when they first came out but lately they have been essentially out of stock or maybe 1 in their inventory. In fact they have very few Tuscons of any variety in stock. But overall I would say their entire new car stock seems very low when I see how many new cars in total they actually have, much lower than "normal" times.

They do seem to have a healthy amount of Santa Fe's for some reason though. I don't know if they are more readily available for the dealers to have or they are not selling as well as the Tuscons and Pallisades.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited
6 Posts
I got delivery on my Hybrid Limited this past Friday after 4 weeks of waiting (not bad from what I have been reading) - in Tampa Bay area. I got lucky and found one in transit to the dealer in my color and trim randomly on a dealer website when inquiring on a different one that was published on Cars.com. From what I've seen while waiting, the Hyundai site went from a low of 3 within 100 miles from me to a high of 38 as of yesterday (32 today) so maybe there's hope! Good Luck to all!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I got delivery on my Hybrid Limited this past Friday after 4 weeks of waiting (not bad from what I have been reading) - in Tampa Bay area. I got lucky and found one in transit to the dealer in my color and trim randomly on a dealer website when inquiring on a different one that was published on Cars.com. From what I've seen while waiting, the Hyundai site went from a low of 3 within 100 miles from me to a high of 38 as of yesterday (32 today) so maybe there's hope! Good Luck to all!
Congrats for getting the EXACT model you wanted. Enjoy your new car!

Yes, i have been checking too just for curiosity's sake & i see a SECOND WAVE coming in also.

Last week i saw 58 nationwide and yesterday it was 102 on Auto Trader for the Limited Hybrid... so keep checking, they're coming around again! : )

Try to steer clear of the dealers marking them up 3,000 from MSRP if you can. It seems about 1 out of 5 dealers adding "Market Adjustment Addendums" on the Limited Hybrids.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Curious about what the wait times are like in Canada. Particularly in the GTA.

Any Canadians order one recently? How long did you have to wait from putting down deposit until delivery?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Curious about what the wait times are like in Canada. Particularly in the GTA.

Any Canadians order one recently? How long did you have to wait from putting down deposit until delivery?
I'm just outside the GTA, I placed an order May 31st. Was told 8-12 weeks. Last update I received was 2 weeks ago saying it was at sea and should arrive around the 18th of August.

·
Registered
2 Posts
In the Niagara region of Canada. Haven’t inquired with the local dealers yet, assuming it’s a wait if I want to pay msrp. Would have loved to have it ready for a small road trip to Quebec late August.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We ordered 2 ultimate hybrids in GTA on June 1. One arrived two weeks ago but the white one keeps getting pushed out and the date just rolled again from Sept 24 to Oct 8. Fingers crossed this time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We ordered 2 ultimate hybrids in GTA on June 1. One arrived two weeks ago but the white one keeps getting pushed out and the date just rolled again from Sept 24 to Oct 8. Fingers crossed this time.
That’s longer than 4 months!!!!
What’s your communication been like with the dealer?

·
Registered
'22 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Limited
36 Posts
In my area (Phoenix, AZ), there are a few Blues and SELs that seem to hit the lots. All of the Limiteds are sold before they show up. A friend who works at a dealership said they are sold out of Limiteds through the end of the year and have a huge wait list past that. The Blues and SELs are generally gone in less than a few days if they aren't pre-sold. I think it safe to say that this new Tucson is a big hit.

·
Registered
2021 Tucson, 2022 Tucson Hybrid
266 Posts
Southeast Florida, there are 10 cars at 50 miles radius of my house. 3 Limited, 3 SEL and 4 Blue.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts