Morning all! We've been the proud owners of our family truckster, a 2008 Veracruz Limited AWD for quite some time now. We purchased it used apx 80000+ miles ago, currently at apx 176000+, never really thought about joining a forum for it until very recently. Until nearly 2 years ago I also had the pleasure of owning a 2005 Elantra 5-speed, which I put nearly all of 225000 miles on before trading it away. My current daily driver is a 2015 Honda CR-Z EX 6-speed. Anyway, I do have some questions about the VC which I'll do my best to post in the appropriate areas of this forum.
Best practices for requesting help:
* If you haven't done so fill in your vehicle info and profile page. Shows up to the left
* Be sure you are in the correct forum for your vehicle.
* Do a search for your problem. A lot of stuff has been asked and answered.
* Do not double post for the same problem.
* Give the model year....Engine size...transmission type (auto or standard)
* VIN number can be very helpful.
* Did you buy the vehicle new, if not, how many miles were on it when purchased? How many miles on it now?
* Describe the problem the best you can.
* Tell us what has been tried, if anything.
* If the vehicle has been to a repair facility it would be nice if you can scan or take picture of the bill and attach it to the post.
* If your vehicle is under warranty you should have the dealer check it out. If it's an issue they see many times they will generate a safety recall or do a TSB. This is how they know.
This information can save a lot of time and get you the answers you need much faster.