Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:grin:

Hey everyone im new here as i just bought my first hyundai. Its a 1992 excel with 169,000 on it, its auto and im so suprised with the fuel economy. Its red and a 2 door and the paint isnt bad either. Next pay im going to get a clay bar, some swirl remover polish and some sweet wax and bring the nice red back to life :) That being the main reason for buying my first 4 cylinder :)

I just got back from the wreckers and i found a excel that was absolutley immaculate :D So i raided it for its steering wheel, indicator assembly, drivers front indicator, rear passanger taillight, sunvisor clips and fuel cap as the ones on the excel i just bought were either missing or broken.

hope to find stuff on here when i need help or maybe doing a few mods to it. I just bought it for a daily so im hoping we have a great life togethor lol

also if anyone could share some light on removing the front bumper as its got me stumped :thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
QUOTE (vanstrien @ Oct 14 2010, 01:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=363380
:grin:

Hey everyone im new here as i just bought my first hyundai. Its a 1992 excel ...

also if anyone could share some light on removing the front bumper as its got me stumped :thumbsup:
Hello and Welcome. I'm pretty much a newbie here too.
I just checked and <http://www.hmaservice.com/> has service manuals and info on your car. Just go there and make a free account and you can access all you need to know right from the manufacturer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi everyone i bought a 2002 santa fe awd and 30 000km later i had to rev my engine to make my trasmission move and now it wont move foward but in reverse some time im trying to find out if anyone had this problem and knows how to fix it

i would really appreciate it

thanks everyone

gary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts