Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Santa Fe SE Ultimate
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. Figured I'd introduce myself, as I am new to the forums and new to Hyundai. My name is Porter and I'm from the Minneapolis, MN area. My family is growing so my wife and I just purchased a gently used 2014 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate. Nice SUV with lots of hp and options. It was one of the few SUVs that wasn't huge but gave us exactly what we were looking for. Plenty of room for all of us... 2 adults, 1 toddler, a dog, and another kiddo on the way. We were a 2 hatchback family but that just wasn't going to work in the long run so we traded in my wife's 2012 Ford Focus. My vehicle is a 2011 Mazda 3 2.5GT 6MT hatch and that is not going anywhere anytime soon.

I like to learn as much about my vehicles as I can so being a part of the forums is very important to me. I may not post up much but I'll be lurking around soaking up information. :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,351 Posts
Hey there. Figured I'd introduce myself, as I am new to the forums and new to Hyundai. My name is Porter and I'm from the Minneapolis, MN area. My family is growing so my wife and I just purchased a gently used 2014 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate. Nice SUV with lots of hp and options. It was one of the few SUVs that wasn't huge but gave us exactly what we were looking for. Plenty of room for all of us... 2 adults, 1 toddler, a dog, and another kiddo on the way. We were a 2 hatchback family but that just wasn't going to work in the long run so we traded in my wife's 2012 Ford Focus. My vehicle is a 2011 Mazda 3 2.5GT 6MT hatch and that is not going anywhere anytime soon.

I like to learn as much about my vehicles as I can so being a part of the forums is very important to me. I may not post up much but I'll be lurking around soaking up information. :grin2:
I beg to differ...

I'd be willing to bet the Mazda is going plenty of places, and quite rapidly at that! ;)

I was working for a Toy dealer and we had one come in. Well, it became "my" car for running errands immediately. If I had had the scratch at that time it'd be sitting in my garage still (that was 2005). :D

Reactions: pmillion
1 - 4 of 4 Posts