Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, purchased our LWB Limited Santa Fe in April 2013. Dealer had just received his first 4 LWB. The Hampton Pearl color caught my eye. Loved the beige leather and 2 tone panels. Has Nav and panorama roof. Quad buckets are spacious. Traded a 2010 Limited in Blue pearl,had 28,000 and 30,000 service was coming due. Front brakes and tires at 6/32. End of the month quota"s and the need for grandson car seat space, it was done deal.
Every time someone gets in it,they ask: What is this??? The room for people in the second row buckets is very nice. They are a little surprised when I tell them it is a Hyundai. About 6,500 mi. so far had a problem with the AC shutting down. Replaced a heat sink. And recall on map light being loose, that I had not even noticed. Steering is too light, ride is not great on rough roads, but the panorama roof is quieter than the 2010 sunroof.That is because there are no luggage rack crossbars.(smart move).
The 3.5 was more responsive than the 3.3 v6. Gas mileage is about 2 mi less than the 3.5 at this point but mileage will not come full circle till around 10,000 mi. Trans on the 3.3 does not downshift as quickly as the old one. Not sure why there was a change? Overall, the service from our dealer was a good reason for a second one. Mike Miller Hyundai in Peoria, IL has been hard to beat. They care about their customers and treat you well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am new myself but welcome to the forum. There are almost always some new car bugs to sort through
, I wouldn't get too down about it. Honestly, when j first got my Hyundai (my first one ever out of 38 cars), is one of the smoothest and bees

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am new myself but welcome to the forum. There are almost always some new car bugs to sort through
I wouldn't get too down about it. Honestly, when I first got my Hyundai (my first one ever out of 38 cars), is one of the smoothest and vibtration free engines that I've ever had in a vehicle before. I have the 2.7 V6 in my car. I really want some more horsepower out of it. Anyway, good luck with your new vehicle and if you happen to run into a problem that you can't figure out, just post here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts