Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Im glad I found this forum, I have learned a lot of stuff about my car already. But looking for more tips. I recently replaced my filter and looking to swap the stock intake tube that is between the MAF and engine and could use some advice on things i should be aware of. I posted some pics of my car in the mean time. Thanks everyone

Attachments

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Hello all,
Im glad I found this forum, I have learned a lot of stuff about my car already. But looking for more tips. I recently replaced my filter and looking to swap the stock intake tube that is between the MAF and engine and could use some advice on things i should be aware of. I posted some pics of my car in the mean time. Thanks everyone
I see you have joined the forums! Saw your car on he NF facebook page. Post some pics in this section below. Looks like no one has posted pics on there since last year :grin2:
https://www.hyundai-forums.com/nf-2...-***official-post-you-picture-thread-***.html

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all,

can I ask how you replaced the filter for your intake? I'm trying to do the same (recently got my NF) instead of a CAI due to fear of hydrolocking my engine when it pours, and was curious if where the placement of the MAF sensor makes it more annoying/ difficult? also any increase in throttle response? what filter did you use?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts