Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I am new to the forum and will be getting out of my 2009 gmc sierra 2500 hd 4x4 by the summer and getting into an se or limited turbo.
I have been looking at a lot of vehicles and my history usually led me to Honda accords (have owned 4 of them) but after much research this new sonata turbo has won me over, only wish i could do it sooner but have to wait a little bit more so as not to get pounded by depreciation.
So I will be here chatting and learning along with all of you until the day of change comes.
I have already decided on the venetian red and nav but whats the difference between the SE and the limited ?
Is the SE a more sport tuned suspension? And I noticed the nav packages seem slightly different when it comes to the speakers the limited says infinity premium speakers and sub and external amp and the SE says Dimension premium speakers and sub and external amp??? Hmmm I guess a slight difference....Anyone have some insight on this please share.
Other than that looks great!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
QUOTE (Mcguinness @ Oct 19 2010, 01:22 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=364426
... but whats the difference between the SE and the limited ?
Is the SE a more sport tuned suspension? And I noticed the nav packages seem slightly different when it comes to the speakers the limited says infinity premium speakers and sub and external amp and the SE says Dimension premium speakers and sub and external amp???

Welcome! :00000732:
The SE is the sporty model, with sport tuned suspension, wheels with low profile tires, and dual mufflers (not dual exhaust AFAIK). The dimension unit is a step up from the base audio system that I have in my GLS. You have to test drive an SE - some like the taught suspension, others don't.
The Limited is the 'luxury' model, with less radical shoes, single exhaust, but with more upscale options and standard items, like the top Infinity audio unit and Nav, turn signal repeaters on the side mirrors etc.

BTW, you're waiting for depreciation? I thought the big initial hit happened right after you drove your 2009 off the lot! :grin:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (edski @ Oct 19 2010, 05:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=364459
Welcome! :00000732:
The SE is the sporty model, with sport tuned suspension, wheels with low profile tires, and dual mufflers (not dual exhaust AFAIK). The dimension unit is a step up from the base audio system that I have in my GLS. You have to test drive an SE - some like the taught suspension, others don't.
The Limited is the 'luxury' model, with less radical shoes, single exhaust, but with more upscale options and standard items, like the top Infinity audio unit and Nav, turn signal repeaters on the side mirrors etc.

BTW, you're waiting for depreciation? I thought the big initial hit happened right after you drove your 2009 off the lot! :grin:
Thanks for the info and can't wait to get one but doesn't both the SE and Limited flavours in the turbo have the dual exhaust tips?
Yes as far as the big initial hit yes but I'm still upside down and want to go in a bit more even than I currently am,I used to sell cars and I know that i am in a deficit right now+by this summer selection and pricing will be a bit more flexible than now.
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts