Registered
952 Posts
Thanks Rich...

Looks interesting...
290.13MY MD 1.8 ACTIVE ECO ACCELERATION LOGIC IMPROVEMENT-TCM

·
22,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We should thank JD. He hooked us up on this one. All I did was post it as a goodwill gesture.

·
22,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ingrid falls into that group. But she's American born, not Korean. This is the "K" VIN group, I think. I need to go back in and read it again.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Ingrid falls into that group. But she's American born, not Korean. This is the "K" VIN group, I think. I need to go back in and read it again.
Yep looks like for Korean....

Applicable Vehicles: 2013 MY Elantra (MD) 1.8L vehicles with automatic transmission (KMHDH***) Applicable Production Date Range: From March 8, 2012 through August 16, 2012

·
22,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Rich I'm in the group, born 4/3/2012 in Korea.
If you're going in to have this checked out, try to find out what you can from the service writer or tech, or whomever and report back. I'd like to know if there is a noticeable difference in performance.

·
Registered
306 Posts
If you're going in to have this checked out, try to find out what you can from the service writer or tech, or whomever and report back. I'd like to know if there is a noticeable difference in performance.
May be some time, was only at the dealer about 4 weeks ago.

·
22,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
May be some time, was only at the dealer about 4 weeks ago.
Don't wait too long. I may not be around. :wink2: I don't even buy green bananas, anymore. I might not be here when they ripen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts