Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a new kid on the block - the Accent is now available in "Sunflower" (the same yellow used on the Veloster). What are people's thoughts on this colour?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Congratulations! To me it looks like a school bus here in the states. I like the lighter true bright yellow (like on my '57 Chevy). It is amazing how many shades of yellow on all the cars out there. It is truly an individuals opinion. It sounds as if it really appeals to you, so that is what counts the most.

This is my wife and I taking 4 laps around Texas Motor Speedway track in my bright yellow '57 Chevy.

On the TMS track turn 4.jpg

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This isn't my car :) I'm just posting the photos to show what the new colour looks like!

·
Registered
648 Posts
taxi

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
This is the first time since the 2006 LC (pictured below) that the Accent has been offered in this colour:

It's also currently the only yellow sedan offered in the Australian market.

It is quite similar to the yellow that taxis use here in Victoria, but this shouldn't be an issue in other states where taxis aren't yellow.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What about this lovely Kermit the frog green? :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yeah, I would say that the green would definitely be preferable to the Sunflower. Some lime greens can look nice but I'm not sure if Electrolyte Green is in that category or not. Personally, I'm waiting for VW to come back with the "grey poupon" mustard color they had a few years ago.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here in Australia it's called "Green Apple" but it's the same colour (obviously) as the US model as they are all made in Korea.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Mine is standard red. But when I see other vehicles the bright green or yellow, I wish I had got that colour. I like the bright unusual colours.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts