Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
It is an OK commercial...aside from the guy kind of resembling Hurley from "LOST" there is nothing overly compelling about it.

·
Registered
330 Posts
anyone see any differences? theres a thread listing the cosmetic changes on the turbo such as the tail lights, but i couldn't really see a difference.

·
Registered
623 Posts
QUOTE (kton @ Oct 10 2010, 07:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=362503
anyone see any differences? theres a thread listing the cosmetic changes on the turbo such as the tail lights, but i couldn't really see a difference.
Hybrid has different head and tail lights. Turbo looks the same as 2.4

What they should have done is given the turbo the LED tail lights.

·
Registered
385 Posts
QUOTE (Ayces @ Oct 11 2010, 02:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=362572
Hybrid has different head and tail lights. Turbo looks the same as 2.4

What they should have done is given the turbo the LED tail lights.
Depends who supplies Hyundai USA with the tail lights. They probably went with a cheap supplier who doesn't make LEDs. In which case they'd have to find a different supplier for the LED lights, which would not be economical. It's also not something that you can really market that easily. Your average American (no offence) probably doesn't even know or care about LED tail-lights. It's all about HP, MPG, and APR :p

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (Drexx3 @ Oct 10 2010, 02:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=362445

Looks like the "Turbo Face" commercial is going to start airing on national TV starting tomorrow...

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2010/10/16/501605.html

I've decided to wait for the turbo models myself and will most likely purchase one as opposed to the non-turbo. I like the styling and will like the power, I'm sure.

I know it will be tough to purchase one initially because of stock and price. I'm not going to pay MSRP (my limit would be probably $1K under) and I understand that means I will be waiting a while, probably a looooong while. But it is what it is. My current vehicle runs fine and will get me through. I'm only in the market because I've been driving it for 12 years and want a new car, so i can wait.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts