Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going back to the dealer tonight to see if I can work something out on the GLS. We bought a Santa Fe from them on Monday so I'm hoping they can work with me on getting the Sonata down. I'm just curious has anyone here ever used www.zag.com for trying to negotiate? I got a price off of that site of $20,400 for the GLS with NAV, when my dealer quoted 23k without NAV (which I know is too high).

I really want the proximity key feature in the SE, but I don't want the sunroof option included in the NAV.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also for those of you who own the Pearl White, how bad does it show dirt? I've never owned a White car so not sure. I have a Black Focus right now which pretty much shows everything. I was thinking about getting the Harbor Grey.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I used zag.com to purchase my car, which is a white pearl SE with nav/sunroof. They actually honored the price but tried to sell warranty with the purchase. You can refuse that and still get the price.

Also, white does show dirt in the back especially when driven on wet surface/rain. There's also water that gets into the bottom part of the door frames. Doesn't show anymore than any other white car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts