Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I just purchased a 2008 Sonata Limited V6. Silver on Black and fully loaded. I have been in love with this car since its introduction and now i own one and it is exactly what i wanted and so far i love it. I bought it with 45,659 miles and i've put over 100 miles on it since i got it yesterday....its too much fun! Andy

[attachment=21216:IMG_6235.JPG]

[attachment=21217:IMG_6236.JPG]

Attachments

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
:00000732:

Nice-looking car you've got! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QUOTE (No43 @ Nov 11 2010, 09:33 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=370845
Welcome Andy, i hope you enjoy this website (its the best)
How much did you pay for your limited?
Looks Amazing
I paid $14,448 for it. It's worth $17,100 according to Kelly Blue Book so I think i got a pretty darn good deal. I cant wait to go for a long trip with it. The seats are so comfortable. And as to the color combo comment, yeah Its probably my favorite combo. I would like to see a Deepwater Blue on Black Limited. That would be awesome.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
QUOTE (andyjw_pdx @ Nov 12 2010, 12:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=371151
I paid $14,448 for it. It's worth $17,100 according to Kelly Blue Book so I think i got a pretty darn good deal. I cant wait to go for a long trip with it. The seats are so comfortable. And as to the color combo comment, yeah Its probably my favorite combo. I would like to see a Deepwater Blue on Black Limited. That would be awesome.

Niice, You got a Great Deal Andy. Now just try to keep it away from unexperienced drivers/parkers. Its the worse when you see your ride get scratched. Is this your first ride?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
QUOTE (No43 @ Nov 15 2010, 01:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=371903
Now just try to keep it away from unexperienced drivers/parkers.
Tell me about it, so far no scratches or dings on the doors, but it seems my Sonata attracts other cars around it when I park. I typically park far away from other vehicles, corner/end spots being my favorite and inevitably when I return there'll be at least one car parked right next to it, sometimes with no other cars around. I'm beginning to think my car has a magnetic personality, literally! :wink2:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
QUOTE (ActionMan @ Nov 15 2010, 04:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=371908
Tell me about it, so far no scratches or dings on the doors, but it seems my Sonata attracts other cars around it when I park. I typically park far away from other vehicles, corner/end spots being my favorite and inevitably when I return there'll be at least one car parked right next to it, sometimes with no other cars around. I'm beginning to think my car has a magnetic personality, literally! :wink2:

HAHAHAHAA True. I hear ya buddy

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually this is my fourth car. I had a 1991 Toyota Corolla Wagon, a 2003 Hyundai Elantra GT which I had for a year and loved, but I started working for a BMW dealership and fell in love with the e34 5 series and so I bought a 1995 525i. I still love it but i was spending a fortune on upgrades and repairs and I wanted something with an auto, was newer and reliable, with low miles, etc. Then I saw my current car online at a local auto dealer and I went down to look at it, drove it, and bought it the next day. I have been in love with the NF Sonata since its introduction. Now I have one :) One thing that really bugs me though is that I cant play my Ipod in it. Other than that, I have no complaints.

·
Banned
873 Posts
QUOTE (ActionMan @ Nov 15 2010, 05:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=371908
i usually dont park my completly remote from other cars mainly because of eery vancouver thieves that steal ppls headunits and even wheels.. what i do is i try to find an expensive car shiney beemer, benz, etc and park beside them aha

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
QUOTE (downhiller88 @ Nov 15 2010, 05:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=371921
i usually dont park my completly remote from other cars mainly because of eery vancouver thieves that steal ppls headunits and even wheels.. what i do is i try to find an expensive car shiney beemer, benz, etc and park beside them aha

^^^^^^^ Funny.

I usually take about 10 mins to park my car because i take up time looking at the car in front of me and behind me. I make sure they both have enough space to get. I try to even it out. lmao

ANDY!, check this page it. I noticed your car didn't come with a spoiler......
http://spoilerandwingking.com/cart/results...FTOKEN=30601846

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
QUOTE (No43 @ Nov 16 2010, 08:53 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372175
^^^^^^^ Funny.

I usually take about 10 mins to park my car because i take up time looking at the car in front of me and behind me. I make sure they both have enough space to get. I try to even it out. lmao

ANDY!, check this page it. I noticed your car didn't come with a spoiler......
http://spoilerandwingking.com/cart/results...FTOKEN=30601846
Bookmarked it! Thanks. No money currently but its something to think about when I do.

·
Registered
445 Posts
QUOTE (andyjw_pdx @ Nov 10 2010, 11:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=370735
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I just purchased a 2008 Sonata Limited V6. Silver on Black and fully loaded. I have been in love with this car since its introduction and now i own one and it is exactly what i wanted and so far i love it. I bought it with 45,659 miles and i've put over 100 miles on it since i got it yesterday....its too much fun! Andy
A belated welcome. You bought yourself a fine automobile and it's this forum where you will be able to get answers. Enjoy your new wheels. :00000732: Don
[attachment=21216:IMG_6235.JPG]

[attachment=21217:IMG_6236.JPG]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts