Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. My name is Greg and I am a recovering alc... I mean new Sonata owner! Just purchased my Indigo Night 2012 turbo yesterday. Took some quick pics today. Looking forward to being a part of this forum. I used to drive a 99 Accord Coupe.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
"Hey everyone. My name is Greg and I am a recovering alc... I mean new Sonata owner!"

Excellent way to start your first post! Welcome

I remember when I had a blank slate to work with. I like that color and I don't see why I don't see more of them on the road.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi Greg.... (isn't that what we are suppose to say in AA, I mean the Forum?)

Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2,291 Posts
Welcome G Stone and congrats on the purchase! I roam around the Twin Cities area a lot so maybe I'll see you on the road. If you see a WI plate with a badger on it and some Ohio State stickers, give me a wave!

And glad to see you are over that Honda intoxication.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the love guys! It is nice to see such a loyal following of the Sonata. Each day I drive this car I fall more in love. My 99 Accord was a good trooper, although the car went through 4 alternators in the time I had it (7 years).

I was originally going to test drive a 2011 pacific blue Sonata but someone had it overnight on a 'long-term' test drive. So I spotted this 2012 and got a good deal on it. The windows are already tinted, although I would have liked to have them darker, and there is a clear bra on the front hood and bottom of the doors.

Right now I am just perusing the forums and using the 'Search' function. Learning everything from Unleaded vs Premium fuel to Synthetic vs dino oil.

Anywho, looking forward to learning a lot and being a part of the forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts