Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I brought my hybrid into the dealership in regards to rough shifts and radio outages that sporadically happen, and they are replacing the radio and also did a software/ecu update to the transmission they told me. But they also said a new patch is coming next wednesday (they spoke to corporate) and advised me to come in next thursday. Any idea what they are talking about?

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
So I brought my hybrid into the dealership in regards to rough shifts and radio outages that sporadically happen, and they are replacing the radio and also did a software/ecu update to the transmission they told me. But they also said a new patch is coming next wednesday (they spoke to corporate) and advised me to come in next thursday. Any idea what they are talking about?
I checked hmaservice.com and couldn't find anything new. Please keep us informed.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked hmaservice.com and couldn't find anything new. Please keep us informed.
Will do.

I will say after this current update, I feel like I just purchased a new car- the car is so much more responsive and drives so much better/smoother... plus it seems more powerful... unsure about wanting the next 'update'.. but i'll find out about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts