Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got my 2018 Santa Fe Sport 2.4 AWD SW( whats a SW), Sparkling Silver. I wasn't ready for a new car but a quick accumulation of snow in March put my '10 S'Fe into the shoulder and settled against the guardrail. Bummer, but was able to lease this one. really tight budget. Prices really went up and features really went down but pretty happy so far. I was unhappy that it didn't have Sat radio but can stream. Actually saved some $$$ there. I like the Sport/Eco/normal choices. The 4 cyl takes a little getting used to. Need to ask about Extreme floor mats. I'm really having trouble finding floor mats for catching dirt and mud that will protect my regular mats. I was able to get around the $100.00 plus price with my regular sized '10 S'Fe with Lund's but those and most others don.t have fits for the new smaller S'Fe sport Sure, I could go for the Husky but they are overpriced. The off the rack models have less than stellar reviews. I really don't want to mess it up for lease end. I would appreciate any help on this. Thanks in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts