Hyundai Forums banner

161 - 180 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Picked up a 2017 Limited Ultimate AWD Tech in Java Espresso / Beige color combination this week. Loving it so far. Wish it had lane assist and front parking sensor though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All..
New Member from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I have SantaFe 2016 V6 3.3
I hope we will exchanging useful information about this beautiful car

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi
New member. Picked up a 2015 Santa Fe Limited this past weekend. Turned in a 2001 Ford Ranger Edge - very basic even had crank windows. Santa Fe has all the bells and whistles. Such a change. Hope this thing lasts and looking forward to reading the forum.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Pick up our new 2017 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate AWD w\ tech package with 15 miles on it this weekend. Was told we got employee pricing. I think that mixed with 18's rolling in we were able to get just over 10 off MSRP for this. It took two weeks of hunting and lurking to find it. This beat even the 6K mile demo models by a solid thousand dollars. I thought it was a scam until I confirmed the dealership did have it on site and viewed the vin and window sticker to validate options.

Super excited to bring the black on black home. This will be our 3rd Hyundai. The first two were 2011 Elantra Limited with tech and 11 Sonata GLS. Both went over 100K without any issues, and have both been passed on to my in-laws and continue to rack up the miles. I've always been die hard Honda before my intro into Hyundai's. Now days Hyundai is the clear winner every time we vehicle shop.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey there. Figured I'd introduce myself, as I am new to the forums and new to Hyundai. My name is Porter and I'm from the Minneapolis, MN area. My family is growing so my wife and I just purchased a gently used 2014 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate. Nice SUV with lots of hp and options. It was one of the few SUVs that wasn't huge but gave us exactly what we were looking for. Plenty of room for all of us... 2 adults, 1 toddler, a dog, and another kiddo on the way. We were a 2 hatchback family but that just wasn't going to work in the long run so we traded in my wife's 2012 Ford Focus. My vehicle is a 2011 Mazda 3 2.5GT 6MT hatch. It's also a great vehicle so I won't be getting rid of it anytime soon.

I like to learn as much about my vehicles as I can so being a part of the forums is very important to me. I'm definitely a DIY type of guy. I may not post up much but I'll be lurking around soaking up information.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey there. Figured I'd introduce myself, as I am new to the forums and new to Hyundai. My name is Porter and I'm from the Minneapolis, MN area. My family is growing so my wife and I just purchased a gently used 2014 Santa Fe
Welcome!

Your photo shows you don't have a LWB or 7 Seater. But a Santa Fe Sport. There is another group for just your model, just wanted to make sure you are looking under the forum group that will help you the most with your model.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2013 Santa Fe with 30,000 mi.

She's a beauty. Well kept and has all the whistles and bells I need. Dealer also included a lifetime warranty on the drive train. After doing my own tranny swap on the old MDX to try and get a few more years out of it this warranty sealed the deal for me. Looking to get to know the Hundai product better here and get a heads-up on issues, mods, whatever. Only had the car a few days but love, love, love it. Thanks to all that contribute.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello All.

N2Me 2015 ultimate.

So far I like it.

After a long road trip...Noticed the front seat backs are pretty hard. Seems like the side bolsters were making my left side sore.

Anybody else expressing this or feel this way? Any remedies? Maybe seat pad.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello everyone, I have not really had time being on the forum and now that I am spending some time reading, thought of introducing myself. I have a 2014 XL Limited and have put around 80k kms on it so far. It has been served me good so far but have had a lot of issues as well, mostly electrical and all the gadgets these cars have nowadays. I am up in the great north and I do most of the basic maintenance whenever time permits. Thanks for having such a nice forum. I do like the videos that ImStricken have on his channel and they are really helpful.

·
Registered
110 Posts
New to Hyundai's

New to Hyundai's and this forum, pulled the pin on a 2017 Santa Fe 46K miles, Friday after someone else "drove off" the depreciation.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
New Member. Owner of 2017 Santa Fe

Hi - I bought my 2017 new in June of that year, and have been happy since. Joining to get some questions answered and to get in the loop.

Steve in Maryland US

161 - 180 of 190 Posts