Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
haha well are you wanting something with a lip or flush look, multiple small spokes or like just 5 big ones? Personally id lean towards something kinda like that old sonata SXi concept...that was pretty good looking

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Did u post for us to give u suggestions (if so budget is an important factor) or just to let us know?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Order some of sonic tuning rims. Very nice and well made and have good customer service and reviews all over the internet. I got 19s from them for $525 and put Toyo Proxes 4 plus tires on for grand total of about $1000.

These are the Steel Gray inside with polish lip.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
XXR 526 ARE RIDICULOUS! I wonder if the 20x9 would fit on mine with the eibach springs.
Yeah. But u have to go with the 35mm offset and 225, 235, or 245 / 35 tires depending on how chunky of tires and ride height u want. and dont forget to roll ur fenders.

im 20x9 245/35 right now. When they wear out ima buy some 225/35 tires.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Enkei Raijins or BBS RGRs are close to the concept wheels. Get something lightweight since you're into racing. New look AND better performance with the weight difference. I'd pass on the options you gave, but that's just me, I haven't bought one set of wheels for my Sonata lol!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

NONE of the above. with the size your going for anything more than simple will look chzy. go with enkei rpf1s, maybe some bbs mesh inspired wheels or simple 5 spoke wheels.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I like the Enkei RSF5s. Its always hard to tell exactly what theyre gonna look like on the car even with the graphic, but I think those would look sweet on the white car. I agree you might want to stay away from anything too flashy on the sonata.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts