Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SE AWD
2020 Venue with 18 inch rims. I went with 235/45 but probably should have gone with 215/40 to keep the diameter closer to the stock 15 inch set up because now my speedo and mpg are not reading the true number.
Looks great !!!馃憤 I really love those rims :) Good choice.

Registered
We did 35% tint on all the windows with a shade band across the top 5-6 inches of the windshield. 35% is the legal limit in our state...It gives it a stealth look, does not impede night time driving and hopefully will help keep the car cooler in the summer. Our 2015 Honda Fit a/c was woefully under powered and tinting helped a great deal. I really want those black rims!

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Cool Yeah I was thinking 35% also. What should I expect to pay for all the glass excluding the front shield? Also any brand you recommend. Thanks I鈥檓 pretty happy with the look of the rims also and the price was reasonable. I think they are around $120 a piece at discount tire.

Registered
Cool Yeah I was thinking 35% also. What should I expect to pay for all the glass excluding the front shield? Also any brand you recommend. Thanks I鈥檓 pretty happy with the look of the rims also and the price was reasonable. I think they are around $120 a piece at discount tire.
The cost of the tint for the Venue was $300, somewhat high for this area but they also swapped out the interior, map, license plate and trunk lights with white led bulbs. I do not know what brand of tint was used. The shop installs custom sound systems for very high end cars, so I just left it up to them. There were very few options, as most of the after market shops were closed for the quarantine. Llumar was the tint brand installed on the 2015 Honda Fit at a cost of $225 without the windshield strip. Tint would look great with the silver grey Venue and the black rims.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts