Hyundai Forums banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
This bar is on sale now. You can save $20 if you use the coupon code 20BUCKS. With shipping, the bar cost $170. Just fyi to all the people who may be considering this. I just received an email from ProgressTech support in regards to the 2014 GT: "We believe it to be compatible with 2014 model. - Customer Service"

·
Registered
51 Posts
Order yourself some KYBs while you are at it.
Yeah, I was actually considering it. I am over my monthly mod allowance already. I'll likely do the Eibach springs/KYB's at the same time. After that, I'd like to do the Hella Supertone horn upgrade too.

It would make sense to do the suspension at the same time, however, finances are preventing me from doing so. Sucks being an adult.

·
Registered
51 Posts
It IS compatible with the 2013 and 2014 GT models. I have it installed on mine.
Just installed this afternoon. Not difficult at all. Took me about an hour and even the GF helped some. Maybe it was in my head, but I felt an immediate difference. I will DEFINITELY be installing the KYB's along with the ARK Performance springs in the coming months!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just installed this afternoon. Not difficult at all. Took me about an hour and even the GF helped some. Maybe it was in my head, but I felt an immediate difference. I will DEFINITELY be installing the KYB's along with the ARK Performance springs in the coming months!
Congrats on the install! I'd appreciate it if you came back in few days with a full report on whether the difference is real or just wishful thinking. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats on the install! I'd appreciate it if you came back in few days with a full report on whether the difference is real or just wishful thinking. :thumbsup:
My GF has an automatic '14 without the anti-swaybar. And mine is a manual with with anti-swaybar. So what we'll do is a subjective test where we'll both drive down the same stretch of road and put both vehicles through their paces. We'll report back with our observations. I will say that it tracks better now. I notice that when you steer it stays on course like a rocket. I noticed that immediately actually.

121 - 130 of 130 Posts