Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I popped into the dealership with a service query & somehow ordered a new car! I had intended to keep my previous Premium SE for a while yet but was offered a really good deal. I love the keyless entry on my 15 plate but that was no longer available when they included the satnav. With the new models it is now included again. I ordered Passion red as I’ve had Grey then Black & felt like a change. Delivery sometime this month, so excited!! :smile:

·
Registered
342 Posts
I know the feeling I had a 2009 Corsa and spent money on tyres, brakes, coolant change etc. Then one day just looked on auto trader at Hyundai i10 that I'd fancied for a while. I said to the wife I'm just going down to take a look at that car!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been There!

We just went to see what the Hybrid's were like without intending to buy. We had an 08 Elantra with 196,000 miles on it and had recently done quite a bit of normal maintenance on it, so we planned to keep it for a while. However, the $6000 factory incentives (including veteran discount) off the list price before negotiation was extremely difficult to ignore. It allowed us to move up to the larger Sonata and get the hybrid engine basically for free. By the time we were done negotiating it was $8400 off list price. It was end of model year and they wanted to move cars. That was 3 years ago and now we already have over 100,000 miles on the Sonata. Going for at least 200,000 miles again and maybe more. The gas mileage on the hybrid has been great. Allowed us to get a larger car with lots more bells and whistles and still have better mpg than the Elantra which was good mpg to begin with.

We have been very pleased with both our Hyundai's. It will probably be our last as the next vehicle will need to tow a 43' fifth wheel and Hyundai isn't into 1 ton pickups.

Enjoy your new vehicle!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts