Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I should be getting my Hyundai Matrix very soon (in abt 6 days time) and I really wonder what I should or should not do to ensure that my car will serve me and my family well. Any suggestion?

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Hello Katie, welcome to this site! hope you'll find all the information you'll need. please also tell everyone about this forum:)

kind regards,

admin

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Originally posted by admin@Nov 21 2004, 01:13 PM
Hello Katie, welcome to this site! hope you'll find all the information you'll need. please also tell everyone about this forum:)
kind regards,
admin
[snapback]2956[/snapback]​

Hi Katie!........I`m sure you`ll enjoy your new car!.

Despite what it says in the handbook, it`s always good for any new car`s engine-life to change the oil & oil-filter @ 1000 miles once it`s run in, this removes metal particles & manufacturing swarf, which would otherwise stay in the engine until the first scheduled service!.

Also, when you do this, use a pure synthetic oil such as Mobil One......& insist on this whenever you have the car serviced. This simple strategy can actually double engine life in any new car!.

Best wishes!
Nick. :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by Katie@Nov 20 2004, 07:20 AM
Hi all
I should be getting my Hyundai Matrix very soon (in abt 6 days time) and I really wonder what I should or should not do to ensure that my car will serve me and my family well. Any suggestion?
[snapback]2933[/snapback]​

Also be light on ya pedal whilst observing run-in/break in period

1 - 5 of 5 Posts