Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from sunny San Diego California!! I've been following these forums for quite some time now but never really got too into my old 2008 Hyundai Elantra enough to want to join the site... Now that I've purchased my new / old Sonata GLS 2.4L Eco Boost, I couldn't be happier wit the good sized sleeper!! I plan on doing a little bit of visual customization but not go all out and then start under the hood and see what I can do and what it's potential could possibly get turned into... So far ( Just after a week and a day of owning my new car ) I've tinted my windows (blacked out), I've also tinted my tail lights and put LEDS in the tail / brake lights, also changed my headlights out to the bright Sylvania Ultra which I think may be changed again soon to HID, I've hardwired some 15 different colored multi colored light strips in the front to shine down in the floorboard, and I've also plasti dipped all of the emblems a flat black on the front and back of the car...

I'm thinking about plasti dipping the chrome strips that run down the length of the car too as well as the chrome around the front grill and the rear lisence place area... I'm not 100% sure on that tho...

·
Registered
1,093 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Many helpful and very knowledgeably folk here. Be sure to utilize the search option as so many topics have been discussed for these cars. Check in with your local dealership about any recall work that may need done(engine, seat belt, air bag, just to name a few).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts