Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am retired, after 40 years in the security industry. Electronic tech, alarms, CCTV, access control, vault equipment and safe cracking. I like reading, watching TV, cruising the internet, fishing, target shooting, fiddling with my old Ford Ranger and my Sonata, cooking and upgrading things around the house. I reside in the Oklahoma City Metro area.

I have a 2009 Sonata Limited Edition and a 1998 4 Door Ranger XLT. I have replaced all interior and exterior lamps on both vehicles with LEDs over the last few months. I have added a Garmin GPS unit (the factory unit quit at 40K) and am in the process of adding a car camera. I have upgraded the interior lights on a number of family members and 2 local police cars.

And I was given a t-shirt by my grandson that says I am a know it all! >:D

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
I am retired, after 40 years in the security industry. Electronic tech, alarms, CCTV, access control, vault equipment and safe cracking. I like reading, watching TV, cruising the internet, fishing, target shooting, fiddling with my old Ford Ranger and my Sonata, cooking and upgrading things around the house. I reside in the Oklahoma City Metro area.

I have a 2009 Sonata Limited Edition and a 1998 4 Door Ranger XLT. I have replaced all interior and exterior lamps on both vehicles with LEDs over the last few months. I have added a Garmin GPS unit (the factory unit quit at 40K) and am in the process of adding a car camera. I have upgraded the interior lights on a number of family members and 2 local police cars.

And I was given a t-shirt by my grandson that says I am a know it all! >:D
Glad to have you on board. Sounds like you'll have good input for some problems and also for tricking out some things.
I'm a retired shop owner who originally studied electrical engineering at GMI here in Flint and was going to be an engineer for GM. As it happens I love working with my hands more than at a desk. I worked for a dealership and independent shop and got out on my own. Been a good ride. I love to learn which is what I do here more than anything. I can help with most diagnostics and electrical but I have near zero experience with Hyundai. I was more of a domestic shop with some Asian and German vehicle customers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts