Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hI, MY NAME IS tONY AND I DRIVE AN I40 ESTATE AND AN I800 IN MY tAXI BUSINESS THE I800 IS NEARLY 3 AND HAD A NEW ENGINE AT 60K UNDER WARRANTY tHAT WAS A STORY ON ITS OWN ! mY I40 IS 6 MONTHS OLD AND HAS HAD A NEW SLAVE CYLINDER WHICH CONTAMINATED THE CLUTCH WHICH WAS REPLACED AND FOR SOME REASON THEY ALSO REPLACED THE STARTER MOTOR UNDER WARRANTY... THE WIFES I20 HASN'T BROKE DOWN YET. THE LIGHTS ON MY I40 ARE DANGEROUSE TO SAY THE LEAST i HAVE TRIED UPGRADING TO 80 WATT BUT NO DIFFERENT I TOOK IT TO MY DEALEWRSHIP IN mILTON KEYNES AND ASKED THEM TO DO A 30K INSPECTION THEY DID A 20K SERVICE WHICH I HAD ALREADY DONE AND TRIED TO CHARGE ME FOR THE OIL AND FILTERS ALSO ALLIGN THE HEADLIGHTS SUPRISE SUPRISE THEY ONLY REALLIGNED THE DIPPED BEAM THE MAIN BEAM STILL POINTS TO THE GROUND I AM CONSIDERING HID BUT THE MANUAL SAYS I HAVE H7 IN BUT ON INSPECTION I HAVE H4 SO I DONT KNOW WHAT HID KIT TO BUY
I HAVE REPLACED THE H4 WITH 80W HB4 THEY FIT AND ARE THE SAME FITTING AS THE ORIGIONALS... BUT I STILL NEED ANSWERS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts