Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, i just recently bought my 2011 Hyundai sonata gls the color is a black plum it has 11 miles and still with all plastics lol. I posted some pictures that i manage to get from the dealer website seens i just got the car last night, i havent had a change to get out there and play with the features and all. My question is i have notice in the manual it doesn't say the type of bulb the car uses ( unless if i must of miss it ). I am trying to buy a set of license plate LED bulbs, if someone one has bought a set or anyone that might know the size and watt of the bulb or can even direct me to a good website where i can get them it will be greatly helpful. The other thing i am trying to get is the HID lights i have notice the type of light is H7, I have always gotten for my past car 8k know i am thinking of maybe going with a 6k 55w, i am looking for a real bright white color, i have read in some sites the difference between the 35w and the 55w the 55w is strong and they even use a example saying that in a case you bought a pair of 8k HID lights it will look more like a 6k seens the 55w will bade the color blue a little, is it true? one last thing is i am also looking for the led for the drl so if you can help me on that also. I have had a reallllly hard time finding all these. I will like your input on tints for my car, i really don't like some really dark tints in it seens the car color is already dark, any suggestions?
thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
I can't really help with the light issues, but with the tinting, keep in mind that you have camel interior (at least that's what the pictures show) and tint won't look quite as dark with lighter interior. Additionally, it depends on where you live as far as legality is concerned. If you can go down to 35% on the front windows, I'd probably go with 35% all around since you don't want anything particularly dark.

[attachment=17816:IMG_3786.JPG]

This is a photo of my car (Phantom Black with dark grey interior). I had 35% on my front two windows and 15% on the back passenger windows and rear window.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply after looking at it well i do agree maybe a 35% will be the way to go. At the same time i can always see how the 15% looks on the car before they actualy put it all they way around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.